As I sit here with my black velvet dress and drink Martinelli’s Sparkling Apple Cider, (in a fancy glass, of course) it’s crazy to think how fast the year went by. 2017 was a year of rollercoaster emotions, milestones, friendships, new hopes and dreams. This year, I want to make a list of promises I would like to maintain not only for 2018, but promises I would like to carry with me for a very long time.
In 2018, I promise…
- to never give up on myself or the people I love when life gets tough
- to encourage others to follow dreams that seem out of reach
- to speak up for the voiceless
- to give, give, give, give, give
- to find at least one good quality in individuals I don’t really care for
- to believe that doors open and close for a reason
- to dive into life without knowing where I’ll fall
- to value great friendships
- to appreciate family and all that they do
- to enjoy the little things
- to allow and trust in God to guide me into my purpose
I hope 2018 brings a multitude of blessings, joy and love.